Royal Ball | Gallery
Early May, Beautifully Loved hosted a Royal Ball for the boys and girls at Dell Children’s Medical Center. With over 100 people showing up, we were pleasantly surprised and so excited to have such a great turnout!
The kids got pampered, dressed up, and were ready for a day of festivities and dancing. Starting off with manicures and a costume rack full of fashionable options, they were also able to express themselves with hands-on crafts. They made flower crowns, created their own story books, and built stuffables; it was a great kick-off to the summer.
We are so thankful for our volunteers and everyone that helped to make this a memorable day for the kids! At the end of the day, that’s what is most important to us.
SPECIAL THANKS TO...
- Beauty services provided by Baldwin Beauty Schools, Aveda Institute Austin, K.A.O.S. Children's Salon
- Custom Yarn Princess Wigs/Superhero Beanies sponsored by The Magic Yarn Project
- Dress up with Tiaras & Tea Parties
- Food sponsored by LaMadeleine French Cafe And Bakery
- Drinks sponsored by Moonshine Sweet Tea
- DIY cupcake bar sponsored by Loving Libbie Memorial Foundation
- Treats by Love Puppies Brownies, Monkey Nest Coffee, La Patisserie, Little Lucy's, Krispy Kreme Austin
- Princesses by Wish Upon A Star Princess Parties
- Music by DJ Wallo
- Balloon art and Magic Show by Ms. Poppy the Clown
- Linens by Ambiance Event Center